President's Day
It's President's Day and it's cold. Actually, it's very, very cold. Current temperature in Boston is a chilly -13 C. Then again, there's the wind chill to include - that drops it down to -23 C (for those of you that think in F that's still very cold). Yes, minus twenty three celsius.Today I had said I'd go into the office and get some stuff done - based on the fact that we're way below the zero mark, I think I'll stay at home and work. I brought a lot of things to review and work on, so I have more than enough to keep me busy. Winter is always so weird. If you look out the windows it looks sunny and nice, but you can't be fooled.
This winter had taken so long to arrive. One of the multiple wrong sides of me was enjoying it. I know, I know, it was a result of a larger evil (Global Warming), but having fifty and sixty degree days in December was nice, very nice.
Things at work are in a constant state of change. Now, I know change is good, but sometimes I'd just like to be able to show up, do a good job and go home. We had an offsite meeting last week and I think we finally saw the light in a couple of spots. Now we'll just have to act.
School's coming along - I have to do an Indpendent Study and I fear that I'll boycott myself. I don't like deadlines, and when they're non-existent things tend to not get done. We shall see.
namaste,
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home